Say hello to Nest Bedding! Nest Bedding isn’t new to the mattress industry. Owned and operated by industry veteran, Joe Alexander, Nest Bedding has been selling healthier and thoughtfully crated mattresses since 2011.
Nest isn’t your typical online mattress company. In fact, they got their start selling offline in their retail story in San Francisco, California. Over the last several years they’ve expanded to elsewhere in California and New York. Today you can check out my Nest Bedding reviews to learn more.
While Nest may not yet be the household name that Casper and Tuft and Needle are, they are easily one of the most well crafted and designed mattresses available today.
Additionally, Nest Bedding doesn’t just sell one mattress. In fact, they have several different options each designed with different sleepers and needs in mind. Continue reading below and check out the Nest Bedding mattress that’s best for you.
Nest Bedding Mattress Commonalities
Nest Bedding has 6 different mattresses each with a distinct and varied design, helping to ensure there’s a good choice for all sleepers. We’ll talk about the differences in the next section, but here we’re going to discuss the similarities you’ll see with all Nest Bedding mattresses.
FAQ: Choosing a mattress, a how to guide
- Built in Phoenix, Arizona – all Nest Bedding mattresses are built in Nest’s own factory in Phoenix, Arizona. The factory is over 150,000 feet and is capable of producing several thousand mattresses a day.
- Warranty – Nest offers two warranty tiers. Their least expensive mattress, the Love & Sleep, comes with a 10 year warranty. For their higher end beds the warranty is good for 20 years. Both warranties will cover any indentation that’s 1″ or greater.
- Trial Period – all Nest Bedding mattresses include a 100 night trial period. If you decide the Nest mattress isn’t a good fit for you within the first 100 days you can get a 100% money back refund.
- Shipping – all Nest mattresses include free shipping and ship anywhere within the continental US. If you want to order in Alaska, Hawaii, or overseas you still can, at an extra charge.
- Smell – Nest really goes above and beyond when it comes to off-gassing and smell. All Nest Bedding mattresses have minimal off-gassing, what little there is is full dissipated within the first 24 hours of use.
Nest Bedding Mattress Comparisons
The following table is a comprehensive comparison of the major functional areas of each Nest Bedding mattress.
Nest Bedding Mattress Coupons
No matter what you decide there are some pretty good coupons and discounts on all of Nest Bedding’s mattresses. You can click here to head over to our Nest Bedding Coupons page to check out all of the available discounts.
Nest Bedding Mattresses
Nest Bedding Alexander Hybrid Mattress
The combination of plush foam and a pressure-relieving coil system makes this mattress particularly great for side sleepers! Save 8% on your Nest purchase with the code SLEEPOP8!
Alexander Signature Select
Love & Sleep
BKB (Big Kid Bed)
How many mattresses does Nest offer?
Nest offers a variety of mattresses each with a distinct design. Sleepers have six models to choose from ensuring each can find an option that works as needed.
Does Nest offer a sleep trial for their mattresses?
Yes, all Nest Bedding mattresses include a 100 night trial period. This includes a 100% money-back guarantee with 100 days of purchase.
What types of mattresses does Nest offer?
Nest has several options for sleepers. This includes hybrid models with coils and memory foam, all-foam memory foam models, and even a model made especially for kids.
Logan is the content director of Sleepopolis, which means he not only reviews new mattresses every week, but also curates all the comparisons, best of pages, and video guides on the site. He takes a straightforward, honest approach to his reviews and endeavors to give viewers an objective look at each new product he tries out. Logan has perfected his method by personally testing over 200 different mattresses, so he’s not only able to discern the overall vibe of a specific bed, but to contextualize its feel within the bed-in-a-box market as a whole. When he’s not hopping on a new bed or working with our editorial team to whip up an engaging sleep education guide, you can find him reading books on world history, walking his dog Pepper, or searching for the best cheeseburger in New York City.